By following real-world examples, experienced web developers learn fun and useful approaches to arcade games, DHTML effects, business dashboards, and other applications. This book serves complex subjects in easily digestible pieces, and each topic acts as a foundation for the next.
- Create fast-moving graphics by combining old-school DHTML with jQuery
- Learn advanced UI techniques using the jQuery UI and Ext JS libraries
- Master HTML5 Canvas basics for drawings, fills, bitmaps, animation, and more
- Create applications for the small screen with jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap
- Use Google’s data visualization tools to create interactive dashboards
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Digital Video for Beginners: A Step-By-Step Guide to Making Great Home Movies (Lark Photography Book)